SURFDUST - Surfboards 5.8ft & 5.10ft - Dusted PRO Series
SURFDUST Dusted PRO Series Short Surfboards are available in two sizes 5.8ft and 5.10ft these are excellent surfboards for the surfer looking for speed, power and total control.
These two model surfboards are shaped with a vee tail that transition to a single concave then levels out through the nose is our Siccut® shape, fitted with genuine FCS fin boxes supplied with 5 genuine FCS nylon fin system - G3 tri fins and GX twin fins, this allows the surfer to remove the rear G3 fin to convert to a quad fin system "set screw key also included", these short boards also have total rail and tail protection with extra strong 6oz tight interweave black carbon, 70mm rails & 40mm tail, finished in either matte and/or gloss semi transparent epoxy resin.
Premium Construction: SURFDUST Short Surfboard is hand shaped and constructed with multiple layers of semi transparent epoxy resin, a woven biaxial/multi-axes fibreglass mesh that is wrapped and epoxy resined around an EPS core set with a select grade timber stringer laminated with coats of epoxy resin. See our illustrated details here: SURFDUST Surfboard Technology
Dusted Series Features
- Siccut® shape
- Dimensions: 5' 8 1/2" 19 " 2 3/8" or 1740.3 mm x 482.6 mm x 60.2 mm.
- Volume: 25.80 Litres.
- Dimensions: 5' 10 1/2" 19 1/4" 2 7/16" or 1791.7 mm x 489.0 mm x 62.0 mm.
- Volume: 28 Litres.
- Concave: Vee Transition to Single Concave.
- Finish: Polished Matte or Gloss.
- Coated: Semi Transparent Epoxy Resin.
- Glassing: Deck 4oz. + 4oz. Bottom.
- Inner: Woven Biaxial/Multi-Axes Fibreglass.
- Core: EPS Core - Expanded Polystyrene (EPS).
- Stringer: Select Grade Wooden Stringer.
- Fin Boxes: Genuine FCS Fin Boxes.
- Fins: 5 FCS Nylon Fins = 3 x G3 & 2 x GX.
- Carbon: 6oz. 70mm Rails & 40mm Tail.
- Tail: Rounded Square.