SURFDUST Surfboards 5.4ft & 5.6ft - Grom Series - Surfing
SURFDUST PRO Grom Series Short Surfboards are available in two sizes 5.4ft and 5.6ft these are excellent boards for the talented surfer looking for power and control.
Shaped double concave that transition to single concave then flattens out through the nose is yet another Siccut® shape, fitted with genuine FCS fin boxes including G3 nylon tri fins, super strong 6oz tight interweave black carbon 70mm rails & 40mm tail protection, finished in either matte and/or gloss transparent epoxy resin.
Premium Construction: SURFDUST Short Surfboard is hand shaped and constructed with multiple layers of semi transparent epoxy resin, a woven biaxial/multi-axes fibreglass mesh that is wrapped and epoxy resined around an EPS core set with a select grade timber stringer laminated with coats of epoxy resin. See our illustrated details here: SURFDUST Surfboard Technology
Grom Series Features
- Siccut® shape
- Dimensions: 5' 4 1/2" x 18 1/2" x 2 1/4" or 1637.6 mm x 469.9 mm x 57.1 mm.
- Volume: 22 Litres.
- Dimensions: 5' 6 1/2" x 18 3/4" x 2 5/16" or 1689.9 mm x 476.3 mm x 59.0 mm.
- Volume: 25 Litres.
- Concave: Double Concave Transition to Single Concave.
- Finish: Polished Matte or Gloss. (Gloss only left in 5.4ft)
- Coated: Semi Transparent Epoxy Resin.
- Glassing: Deck (top) 4oz. + Bottom 4oz.
- Inner: Woven Biaxial/Multi-Axes Fibreglass.
- Core: EPS Core - Expanded Polystyrene (EPS).
- Stringer: Select Grade Wooden Stringer.
Fin Boxes: Genuine FCS Fin Boxes
Fins: FCS Tri Fins G3 Nylon.
Carbon: 6oz. 70mm Rails & 40mm Tail.
Tail: Rounded Square.