Waterproof Backpack 25 Litres - POD Fins PF3 - Swim Fins
POD waterproof backpacks Australia - are multi-purpose dry bag or wet storage application
That suit any water sports activities where it’s essential to keep your gear airtight and dry while on the water when sailing, fishing, jet skiing, and kayaking, even when hiking, cycling and camping or after a day at the beach place your wet gear inside the bag to keep dry when in transit.
Our waterproof bags made from heavy-duty tear and puncture resistant PVC tarpaulin, electronically heat welded seamless construction, featuring 100% air and watertight roll-over top seal design enabling the bag to float.
The bag has a 25-litre capacity compartment large enough to store POD Bodysurfing Handboard, POD Fins with adjustable padded backpack straps and padded carry handle, including a front pocket.
POD waterproof backpacks are available in high visible colours
Blue, Orange and Yellow, also all Black.
Waterproof Bag Features
- 100% waterproof main compartment
- Seamless electronically heat welding
- Heavy duty PVC tarpaulin
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Suitable for quick submersion
- Easy wipe clean before stored away
- Multi-purpose dry or wet storage application
- Keeps out dirt, sand, dust and water
- Height: 48cm (After 3 x roll overs)
- Width: 32cm
- Depth: 15cm
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- Weight: 0.60kg
Waterproof Roll Over Airtight Seal Instructions
- Step 1 – Roll over the black webbing tightly three times towards the front of the bag until the Velcro attaches.
- Step 2 – Then clip lock the buckles into place on both sides of the backpack and adjust the strap tight, this will provide a neat, compact positioning on the top of the bag when it is on your back.
POD Fins PF3 Quality Rubber Swim Fins - Bodysurfing Fins, Bodyboarding Fins and Ocean Photographers Swim Fins
Introducing our top-of-the-line surfing swim fin proud and passionately designed by our POD Ware team!
Others may try to imitate, but none will even come close to the research and development that has gone into the PF3 Evolution Line.
This distinctive swimming fin has all the high-quality design features of our PF2’s but stands out because of its asymmetrical design which delivers more precise balance when compared with competitors asymmetrical fins.
These performance fins are sought after by experienced bodysurfers, bodyboarders and ocean photographers. Our Point of Difference (POD) philosophy is what makes the difference in this leading edge surfing swim fin!
POD Fins PF3 Features
- Asymmetrical design delivers the precision balance
- Foot size relative to blade length ratio
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and buoyant
- POD patented lamination technique for super sturdy construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is exceptionally comfortable
- Unique splay rails® combined with asymmetric blade provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
POD Fins PF3 - Swim Fins Sizes
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist. "Comfort" is your number one priority. Then "Performance" and last of all "Price."
Like we say at POD Ware... If you have Comfort and Performance, it's worth the Price.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot size chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (more than one foot sizes), this will alter the intended foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty.
Furthermore, POD swim fins are made from quality natural rubber intended for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, swimming and other related water sports activities.
They are not intended for walking or running (they are not joggers nor shoes).
Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.
Please review the product images - the blade length comparison between the PF2's and PF3's this extra blade length will scale the same in all size POD swim fins.