PF3 Swim Fins - Limited Colour - Bodysurfing - Bodyboarding
PF3 Evolution POD Swim Fins Limited Colour Edition Navy/Orange for the season.
Introducing our top-of-the-line surfing swim fins designed by our passionate and experienced POD Ware team!
Others may try to imitate, but none will even come close to the research and development that has gone into the PF3's Line.
This distinctive swimming fin has all the high-quality design features of our PF2’s but stands out because of its asymmetrical design which delivers more precise balance when compared with competitors asymmetrical fins.
These performance fins are sought after by experienced bodysurfers, bodyboarders and ocean photographers.
Our Point of Difference (POD) philosophy is what makes the difference in this leading edge surfing swim fin!
POD Fins 3 Features
- Asymmetrical design delivers the precision balance
- Foot size relative to blade length ratio
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight floating swim fins
- POD patented lamination technique for super sturdy construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is exceptionally comfortable
- Unique Splay Rails® combined with asymmetric blade provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
*Note: Please use the foot size chart below for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the sizes below, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD does not recommend fitting two-foot sizes down in any size fins, as this may tear or crack the sole including snapping the fin strap from overstretching, plus this will change the predetermined foot size to blade length ratio, including the structural fin strength versus body weight not covered under warranty.
Most importantly rubber swim fins are intended for swimming not walking or running. Bending the blade beyond 45° in any direction from walking, running or impact on the blade will cause the sole or blade to tear/split will void any warranty.
Please review in our product photo gallery the blade length comparison between the PF2's and PF3's for better wave holding ability, this extra blade length will scale the same in all size swim fins.