Waterproof Backpack - Handcrafted Wood Bodysurfing Handboard
POD waterproof backpacks Australia - are multi-purpose dry bag or wet storage application
That suit any water sports activities where it’s essential to keep your gear airtight and dry while on the water when sailing, fishing, jet skiing, and kayaking, even when hiking, cycling and camping or after a day at the beach place your wet gear inside the bag to keep dry when in transit.
Our waterproof bags made from heavy-duty tear and puncture resistant PVC tarpaulin, electronically heat welded seamless construction, featuring 100% air and watertight roll-over top seal design enabling the bag to float.
The bag has a 25-litre capacity compartment large enough to store POD Bodysurfing Handboard, POD Fins with adjustable padded backpack straps and padded carry handle, including a front pocket.
POD waterproof backpacks are available in high visible colours
Blue, Orange and Yellow, also all Black.
Waterproof Bag Features
- 100% waterproof main compartment
- Seamless electronically heat welding
- Heavy duty PVC tarpaulin
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Suitable for quick submersion
- Easy wipe clean before stored away
- Multi-purpose dry or wet storage application
- Keeps out dirt, sand, dust and water
- Height: 48cm (After 3 x roll overs)
- Width: 32cm
- Depth: 15cm
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- Weight: 0.60kg
Waterproof Roll Over Airtight Seal Instructions
- Step 1 – Roll over the black webbing tightly three times towards the front of the bag until the Velcro attaches.
- Step 2 – Then clip lock the buckles into place on both sides of the backpack and adjust the strap tight, this will provide a neat, compact positioning on the top of the bag when it is on your back.
Original Hand Crafted Wood POD Handboard
There’s nothing quite like our beautifully handcrafted POD bodysurfing handboards since 1993, limited edition solid timber bodysurfing handplanes.
Since the late 80’s, our founder and designer Shane Vassallo has been hand making each hardboard out of select grade Australian cedar and then takes great care to individually number it along with its different board weight and year made.
The natural variations of the wood’s grain colouring, shape and weight make each handboard one-of-a-kind.
The handboard comes to you in a black drawstring neoprene bag after it has been hand coated a minimum of 8 times with marine grade wood varnish and lightly sanded in between each coat.
For the dedicated bodysurfer looking for a brag-worthy, unique product with outstanding performance, we highly recommend the POD Handcrafted Solid Wooden Handboard.
All POD handboards decks are Convex = Comfort in the palm of your hand
The bottom surface are Concave = Optimum Lift, Speed, and Control in the surf
The concave bottom and keel fin is explicitly engineered for rapid lift versus force; this will assist in your body surfing and wave-holding skills without your board sliding downwards.