Waterproof Backpack 25 Litres - POD Bodysurfing Handboards
POD waterproof backpacks Australia - are multi-purpose dry bag or wet storage application
That suit any water sports activities where it’s essential to keep your gear airtight and dry while on the water when sailing, fishing, jet skiing, and kayaking, even when hiking, cycling and camping or after a day at the beach place your wet gear inside the bag to keep dry when in transit.
Our waterproof bags made from heavy-duty tear and puncture resistant PVC tarpaulin, electronically heat welded seamless construction, featuring 100% air and watertight roll-over top seal design enabling the bag to float.
The bag has a 25-litre capacity compartment large enough to store POD Bodysurfing Handboard, POD Fins with adjustable padded backpack straps and padded carry handle, including a front pocket.
POD waterproof backpacks are available in high visible colours
Blue, Orange and Yellow, also all Black.
Waterproof Bag Features
- 100% waterproof main compartment
- Seamless electronically heat welding
- Heavy duty PVC tarpaulin
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Suitable for quick submersion
- Easy wipe clean before stored away
- Multi-purpose dry or wet storage application
- Keeps out dirt, sand, dust and water
- Height: 48cm (After 3 x roll overs)
- Width: 32cm
- Depth: 15cm
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- Weight: 0.60kg
Waterproof Roll Over Airtight Seal Instructions
- Step 1 – Roll over the black webbing tightly three times towards the front of the bag until the Velcro attaches.
- Step 2 – Then clip lock the buckles into place on both sides of the backpack and adjust the strap tight, this will provide a neat, compact positioning on the top of the bag when it is on your back.
POD Bodysurfing Handboards - Classic Solid Plastic
We have the longstanding results! Our customers love the outstanding durability and performance of our POD Bodysurfing Handboards also called hand-planes or hand-surfers.
Our Australian made bodysurfing hand boards are durable, lightweight and neutral buoyancy thanks to the solid polypropylene construction. The concave-shaped bottom and keel fin are specifically designed for fast lift and will help to make you a wave-holding expert!
Our handboards keep your hands in the natural swimming position and the double padded board straps and palm deck pad makes them comfortable to use. If you’re looking for extra speed, lift and control then our POD Handboards should be on the top of your list!
Neutral Buoyancy Hand-boards
A bodysurfing hand board or hand plane should have neutral buoyancy; they are more comfortable to swim with when cutting into the surface of the water with no extra load to your swimming stroke, also its more accessible to stroke the board to the middle of your body maintaining excellent balance.
Body surfing hand boards that are over buoyant make it challenging to cut into the surface of the water while swimming, it also adds extra load to your hand, wrist and arm, furthermore twisting your body to one side.
Check out our new Hand Body Soul® Wood Bodysurfing handboards you can bodysurf either way.
POD Handboard Features
- Solid polypropylene construction is lightweight, durable and neutral buoyancy
- The hand is placed and strapped into the natural swimming position, directly above the board’s pivot point and keel fin
- Extra comfort double-padded neoprene hand strap, includes under palm deck grip
- Left-handed users can change the wrist cord to the left side
- The concave bottom and keel fin ensures rapid elevation and increased the wave-holding capability
*Note: POD highly recommends adjusting your hand strap once over your hand, and for further use slide your hand in between the handboard strap and the deck grip, this will ensure the Velcro remains attached and lasts for many years.
POD Handboard Tips are available on the following link, www.podware.com.au/handboard-tips.