Premium Bodysurfing Gear – EGO Wood Handboard PF2s Savers
Premium Handboarding Gear - EGO 225mm 9inch Cedar Walnut Wood POD Handboard, POD Fins PF2, Swim Fin Savers and Heel Protectors
There’s nothing quite like our beautifully crafted POD handboards shapes, our 225mm/9inch solid Cedar and Walnut Hand Body Soul® bodysurfing handplanes are crafted like no other.
POD handboard are a "body surfing game-changer" CAD computer-aided design, precision CNC machining, laser engravings, hand-finished and hand-assembled.
Shane has designed ergonomic palm hold and support on the handboard deck surface, between the new purposely custom-built 50mm/2inch hand strap retainer inserts to suit 50mm/2inch webbing strap.
Not like other bodysurfing handplanes use of a small 25mm/1inch surfboard plug and a thin handboard strap causing discomfort over the hand.
The palm support relieves the arm muscles from stress, typically from handplanes with flat decks and most of all holds your hand in place, prevents your hand from slipping out from under the double padded neoprene strap.
The new POD handboard range, we now offer all three-size body surfing hand boards in two wood species joined together walnut centre and cedar sides.
Without any doubt, the new Sustainable EGO Cedar and Walnut Neutral Buoyant POD Handboard ensures improved performance in any surf condition, from beginners, casuals, to the elite dedicated bodysurfer looking for a brag-worthy unique product with outstanding performance, whilst offering natural paddling freedom, improved bodysurfing performance wave after wave, we highly recommend any of the Solid Wooden POD Handboards.
EGO Body Surfing Handboard Features
- Volume = 485cm^3 or 485millilitres/0.1281 US Liquid gallon
- Lifting Force = up to 70kg/154.324lb
- Size = L 225mm/9inch x W 200mm/7.87inches x D 41mm/1.61inches
- Deck = Convex with Palm Hold and Support
- Bottom = Deep 16mm Concave with Keel Fin
- 50mm/2inch Custom POD Designed Hand Strap Retainer (not a 25mm/1inch surfboard plug)
- 65mm/2.5inches Double Padded Neoprene (not 35mm/1.3inches strap)
- 50mm/2inch Adjustable Webbing Hand Strap
- Wrist Leash
- Laser Engravings
- Satin Finish
*Note: We highly recommend adjusting the hand strap snug once over your hand. With further use just slide your hand in between the strap and the deck palm support. This will ensure the Velcro remains attached and lasts for many years.
Protective Handboard Case and Hemp Drawstring Cover
Protect your bodysurfing POD handboard investment with a new environmentally friendly reusable packaging foam that can be repeatedly recycled, the environmental protection industry describes it as a never-recession material with so many advantages, including good impact resistance, moisture-proof and waterproof.
Therefore, with the proper care, your premium wood handboard will last years of quality bodysurfing, that you can then pass down from generation to generation.
Hemp Cover and Protective Case Features
- Environmentally Friendly 320gsm Hemp Cover
- Impact Resistance Protective Case
- Reusable Packaging
All POD handboards decks are Convex = Comfort in the palm of your hand
The bottom surface are Concave = Optimum Lift, Speed, and Control in the surf
The concave bottom and keel fin surface area are explicitly engineered for Rapid Lift versus Force in association with the mixture of air and water provides instant Lifting Force, Speed and Control; this will assist in your body surfing and handboarding wave-holding skills without your board sliding sideways.
POD Fins PF2 - Bodysurfing Swim Fins
If you’re looking for ultra-advanced surfing swim fins look no further!
A step above our PF1’s, these high quality rubber swim fins are ideal for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, knee boarding, swimming in the ocean, surf rescue, surf life guards or for use as photographer’s swim fins.
The sleek Sic Cut® design is backed by patented technology and only the best materials available.
Users of our PF2 swim fins are amazed by their speed, power, and supreme comfort.
These swimming fins will last thanks to our patented lamination technique as well as the Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket.
We’re confident our PF2’s will quickly earn your trust and keep you coming back for more!
POD Fin PF2 - Rubber Swim Fin Features
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and Robust Sic Cut® design
- POD patented lamination technique for super strong construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Unique Splay Rails® combined with symmetric Chisel Blade® provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket provide extra strength and durability"
POD Fins PF2 - Bodysurfing Swim Fins Sizes
- Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
- Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
POD Heel Protectors and Swim Fin Savers
Introducing our top-of-the-line POD Swim Fins Savers and Heel Protectors, unlike any other product on the market.
Our unique design has "ONE" webbing strap connection between the padded ankle strap and the padded rubber swim fin strap, intentionally constructed to reduce any cumbersome drag when swimming, with no plastic parts in your way.
Quick and easy fitting, once you have wrapped the padded neoprene around the fin straps they are there to last the distance, offering peace of mind your swim fin/flipper investment is not going to be lost in the surf.
Fin and Heel Savers registered design provides you with all the comfort around your ankle preventing the rubber fin strap chafing your ankles or heels.
Fin Savers and Heel Protectors Features
- Unique "ONE" strap connection.
- Padded fin strap will retro fit most brand swim fins.
- Quick and easy fitting.
- Peace of mind in the surf.
- Registered Design
*Note: Please use the foot size chart below for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot size chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (more than one foot sizes), this will alter the predetermined foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty.
Furthermore, POD swim fins are made from quality natural rubber intended for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, swimming and other related water sports activities.
They are not intended for walking or running (they are not joggers nor shoes).
Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.
POD Handboard Tips are available on the following link, www.podware.com.au/handboard-tips.