POD PF1 Swim Fins – Fin Savers and Heel Protectors
Bodysurfing, Bodyboarding and Swimming Gear - POD PF1 Swim Fins plus POD Fin Savers and Heel Protectors
The streamlined, high-tech design of our POD Fins 1 – PF1s makes them ideal for entry-level bodysurfing fins and bodyboarding fins.
They are also excellent for kneeboarding, ocean swimming or use as training swim fins.
Our patented laminating technique is used to combine layers of rubber that results in a durable construction that is second to none.
Other unique features include an extra comfortable rubber lining, unique splay rails® for speed, thrust and control as well as water draining and sand release features.
The POD Fins 1 – PF1s are thoughtfully designed to meet your highest expectations!
POD Fins PF1 - Swim Fin Features
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- POD patented lamination technique for super sturdy construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is exceptionally comfortable
- Unique splay rails® combined with symmetric blade provide excellent balance, thrust, speed and control
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
POD Fins PF1 Sizes
- Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
- Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the sizes below, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD does not recommend fitting two-foot sizes down in any size fins, as this may tear or crack the sole including snapping the fin strap from overstretching, plus this will change the predetermined foot size to blade length ratio, including the structural fin strength versus body weight, is not covered under warranty.
Most importantly rubber swim fins are intended for swimming not walking or running. Bending the blade beyond 45° in any direction from walking, running and impact on the edge will cause the sole or blade to tear, or split will void any warranty.
POD Swim Fin Savers and Heel Protectors
Introducing our top-of-the-line POD Swim Fins Savers and Heel Protectors, unlike any other product on the market.
Our unique design has "ONE" webbing strap connection between the padded ankle strap and the padded rubber swim fin strap, intentionally constructed to reduce any cumbersome drag when swimming, with no plastic parts in your way.
Quick and easy fitting, once you have wrapped the padded neoprene around the fin straps they are there to last the distance, offering peace of mind your swim fin/flipper investment is not going to be lost in the surf.
Fin and Heel Savers registered design provides you with all the comfort around your ankle preventing the rubber fin strap chafing your ankles or heels.
Fin Savers and Heel Protector Features
- Unique "ONE" strap connection.
- Padded fin strap will retro fit most brand swim fins.
- Quick and easy fitting.
- Peace of mind in the surf.