Telephoned to make enquiries in relation to products and sizing. Shane helped with sizing for both the fins and the rashie which really assisted with the sizing for the rash shirt and the best pod fins for what I wanted to use them for. Products came on time and exactly as ordered. Would definitely recommend.
POD Fins PF2 - Long Sleeve Rash Shirt - Rash Guard
POD Fins PF2 and Long Sleeve Rash Shirt - Rash Guard and Swim Fins
If you’re looking for ultra-advanced surfing swim fins. look no further!
A step above our PF1’s, these high-quality rubber swim fins are ideal for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, knee boarding, swimming in the ocean, surf rescue, surf lifeguards or for use as photographer’s swim fins.
The sleek Sic Cut® design backed by patented technology and only the best materials available.
Users of our PF2 swim fins are amazed by their speed, power, and supreme comfort.
These swimming fins will last thanks to our patented lamination technique as well as the Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket.
We’re confident our PF2’s will quickly earn your trust and keep you coming back for more!
POD Fins PF2 Features
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and Robust Sic Cut® design
- POD patented lamination technique for super strong construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Unique Splay Rails® combined with symmetric Chisel Blade® provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket provide extra "strength and durability"
POD Fins PF2 - Rubber Swim Fins Sizes
- Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
- Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
POD Premium Rash Shirts - Rash Vest with Wear Resistant Padded Elbows
Stay comfortable and rash-free in our Premium Quality POD Rash Guard with ripstop wear resistant elbow pads, full-length padding from your elbow-joint to the wristband.
Whether you wear it to surf, bodyboard, bodysurf or ocean swimming you’ll enjoy all the extra features we’ve built in and new sizes for you.
POD Premium Rash Vests are made of heavyweight soft Lycra with elbow rip-resilient nylon/neoprene pattern fabric to ensure traction and hard-wearing durability.
Along with the cushioned 2mm padded elbow pads, the waistline features a rubber seal waist strip and board short anchor loop, a 10mm webbing tie that will keep the rashie from riding up your body.
Our Premium Rashies is an incredible value in the surfing apparel with a great fit and soft feel to go along with it.
Rash Shirt Features
- Rubber waist seal band and 10mm board short anchor loop.
- Ultra UV Protection Factor 50+ Plus Quick Dry.
- 3mm ripstop wear resistant padded elbows.
- Rip resilient nylon/neoprene pattern fabric.
- Quality heavyweight soft Lycra.
- Flatlock stitching.
POD Rashie Sizes - Review Size Chart How to Measure
- Small = Chest Width 44cm - Body Length 60.5cm - Arm Length 67cm.
- Medium = Chest Width 46cm - Body Length 62.5cm - Arm Length 69cm.
- Large = Chest Width 48cm - Body Length 64.5cm - Arm Length 71cm.
- Extra Large = Chest Width 50cm - Body Length 66.5cm - Arm Length 73cm.
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist. "Comfort" is your number one priority. Then "Performance" and last of all "Price."
Like we say at POD Ware... If you have Comfort and Performance, it's worth the Price.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot size chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (more than one foot sizes), this will alter the predetermined foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty.
Furthermore, POD swim fins are made from quality natural rubber intended for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, swimming and other related water sports activities.
They are not intended for walking or running (they are not joggers nor shoes).
Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.