Bloody great service. Bloody fantastic product
PF2 Swim Fins - Limited Colour - Bodysurfing - Bodyboarding
POD Fins PF2 - Rubber Swim Fins Blue/Lime Limited Colour Edition
If you’re looking for ultra-advanced surfing swim fins, look no further! A step above our PF1’s, these high-quality rubber swim fins are ideal for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, swimming in the ocean or for use as photographer’s swim fins.
The sleek Sic Cut® design backed by patented technology and only the best materials available. Users of our PF2 swim fins are amazed by their speed, power, and supreme comfort.
These swimming fins will last thanks to our patented lamination technique as well as the Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket.
We’re confident our PF2’s will quickly earn your trust and keep you coming back for more!
POD Fins PF2 Features
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and Robust Sic Cut® design
- POD patented lamination technique for super strong construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Unique splay rails® combined with symmetric Chisel Blade® provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- Tread rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket provide extra strength and durability"
POD Fins PF2 - Swim Fins Sizes
- Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
- Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist. "Comfort" is your number one priority. Then "Performance" and last of all "Price."
Like we say at POD Ware... If you have Comfort and Performance, it's worth the Price!
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot size chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (more than one foot sizes), this will alter the intended foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or over-stretching, is not covered under warranty.
Furthermore, POD swim fins are made from quality natural rubber intended for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, swimming and other related water sports activities.
They are not intended for walking or running (they are not joggers nor shoes).
Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.
PF2 Swim Fins Foot Size Chart is now located in product image gallery
100% Excellent quality if you have interest could be a representative of the brand in Brazil.
best fins on the market IMO due to a super soft foot pocket yet plenty of stiffness in the blade. for some reason they're not being sold in Hawaii any more so i paid extra and waited furthermore to be sent from Australia.
Since moving to Coolangatta, I have used nothing but PF2 Fins from POD in the surf at Snapper Rocks, both for bodyboarding and body surfing. They are without doubt more comfortable than other fins I have tried and I cannot fault the performance of these fins in the water, be it on a bodyboard or just body surfing. They provide strong consistent propulsion and have been virtually unbreakable, unlike others that have stretched or even snapped heel straps. This is my second pair of PF2's. I lost one fin in a particularly heavy surf and only ever considered replacing them with another pair of PF2's, based on previous outstanding experience. I can highly recommend POD Fins, but don't risk losing one like I did, get yourself a pair of Fin Savers.
I must say… I have surfed probably two weeks and my feet love me for buying the PF2. Really comfortable for the wider foot, you have designed one hell of a fin.
After trying other fins, like Dafin or Tech2 and others, I am now using the PF2 fins, in the surf for bodysurfing and lifesaving-water safety. They are perfect!