Deluxe Bodysurfing Gear - Handcrafted POD Handboard PF2 Fins
Deluxe Bodysurfing Gear - Original Handcrafted Wood POD Handboard and POD Fins PF2 - Swim Fins
There’s nothing quite like our beautifully handcrafted, limited edition solid timber bodysurfing handplanes!
Since the late 80’s, our founder and designer Shane Vassallo has been hand making each hardboard out of select grade Australian cedar and then takes great care to individually number it along with its unique board weight and year made.
The natural variations of the wood’s grain colouring, shape and weight makes each handboard one-of-a-kind.
The handboard comes to you in a black draw string neoprene bag after it has been hand coated a minimum of 8 times with polyurethane and lightly sanded in between each coat.
For the dedicated bodysurfer looking for a brag-worthy, unique product with outstanding performance, we highly recommend the POD Hand Crafted Solid Wooden Handboard.
All POD handboards decks are Convex = Comfort in the palm of your hand
The bottom surface are Concave = Optimum Lift, Speed, and Control in the surf
The concave bottom and keel fin is explicitly engineered for rapid lift versus force; this will assist in your body surfing and wave-holding skills without your board sliding downwards!
Note: Please review the numbered boards available, please add this board number in the notes when placing your order.
Handboard Numbering as follows POD/YEAR/Board No. also W = Weight
POD Fins PF2 - Bodysurfing Swim Fins
If you’re looking for ultra-advanced surfing swim fins look no further!
A step above our PF1’s, these high quality rubber swim fins are ideal for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, knee boarding, swimming in the ocean, surf rescue, surf life guards or for use as photographer’s swim fins.
The sleek Siccut® design is backed by patented technology and only the best materials available.
Users of our PF2 swim fins are amazed by their speed, power, and supreme comfort.
These swimming fins will last thanks to our patented lamination technique as well as the Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket.
We’re confident our PF2’s will quickly earn your trust and keep you coming back for more!
POD Fin PF2 - Rubber Swim Fin Features
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and Robust Siccut® design
- POD patented lamination technique for super strong construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Unique Splay Rails® combined with symmetric Chisel Blade® provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket provide extra strength and durability"
POD Fins PF2 - Bodysurfing Swim Fins Sizes
- Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
- Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
*Note: Please use the foot size chart below for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot size chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (more than one foot sizes), this will alter the predetermined foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty.
Furthermore, POD swim fins are made from quality natural rubber intended for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, swimming and other related water sports activities.
They are not intended for walking or running (they are not joggers nor shoes).
Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.
POD Handboard Tips are available on the following link, www.podware.com.au/handboard-tips.