Bodysurfing Tools - POD Fins PF2 - Handboard - Socks - Savers
Bodysurfing Gear Bundle - POD Fins PF2 - Swim Fins, Handboard, Neoprene Fin Socks and Fins Savers
If you’re looking for ultra-advanced surfing swim fins, look no further! A step above our PF1’s, these high-quality rubber swim fins are ideal for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, swimming in the ocean or for use as photographer’s swim fins.
The sleek Siccut® design backed by patented technology and only the best materials available. Users of our PF2 swim fins are amazed by their speed, power, and supreme comfort. These swimming fins will last thanks to our patented lamination technique as well as the Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket. We’re confident our PF2’s will quickly earn your trust and keep you coming back for more!
POD Fins PF2 - Rubber Swim Fins Features
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and Robust Siccut® design.
- POD patented lamination technique for super strong construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Unique Splay Rails® combined with symmetric Chisel Blade® provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket provide extra "strength and durability"
POD Fins PF2 - Bodysurfing Swim Fins Sizes
- Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
- Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the sizes below, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD does not recommend fitting two-foot sizes down in any size fins, as this may tear or crack the sole including snapping the fin strap from overstretching, plus this will change the intended foot size to blade length ratio, including the structural fin strength versus body weight which is not covered under warranty.
Most importantly rubber swim fins are intended for swimming not walking or running. Bending the blade beyond 45° in any direction from walking, running and/or impact on the blade will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack will void any warranty.
The results are in! Our customers love the outstanding durability and performance of our POD Bodysurfing Handboards also known as hand-planes or hand-surfers.
Our Australian made bodysurfing hand boards are strong, lightweight and buoyant thanks to the solid polypropylene construction. The concave-shaped bottom and keel fin are specifically designed for rapid lift and will help to make you a wave-holding expert! Our handboards keep your hands in the natural swimming position and the double padded board straps and palm deck pad makes them comfortable to use. If you’re looking for extra speed, lift and control then our POD Handboards should be on the top of your list!
Neutral Buoyancy Handboards
A hand plane should have neutral buoyancy, they are easier to swimming with when cutting into the surface of the water with no extra load to your swimming stroke, also its easier to stroke the board to the middle of your body and while maintaining excellent balance.
Body surfing hand boards that are over buoyant make it difficult to cut into the surface of the water whilst swimming, it also adds extra load to your hand, wrist and arm, furthermore twisting your body to one side when swimming.
POD Handboard Features
- Solid polypropylene construction is lightweight, durable and neutral buoyancy
- Hand is strapped in the natural swimming position, directly above the board’s pivot point and keel fin
- Extra comfort double-padded neoprene hand strap, includes under palm deck grip
- Wrist cord can be changed for left-handed users
- Concave bottom shape and keel fin ensure rapid elevation and increased wave-holding capability
*Note: POD highly recommends adjusting your hand strap once over your hand, and for further use just slide your hand in between the strap and the deck grip, this will ensure the Velcro remains attached and lasts for many years.
POD Handboard Tips are available on the following link, www.podware.com.au/handboard-tips.
POD Neoprene Fin Socks
We set out to improve on traditional fin/flipper socks and are extremely proud of the results! POD Fin Sock’s registered design innovation includes a stitch-free interior that allows the sock to hug or contour to the arch of your foot (as shown in image 4). Put them on and you will immediately feel the difference whether you are bodysurfing, bodyboarding or swimming with or without swim fins/flippers. Our fin socks help to provide a snug fit when worn with rubber flippers and will keep the rubber from irritating your feet or ankles. With POD Fin Socks you get it all: a customised fit, smart design and durable product you’ll feel great in!
Fin Sock Features
- Lycra binding.
- Stitch-free interior.
- Left and Right fitting.
- Quality 3mm neoprene.
- Strong flat lock stitching.
- Black/Lime lining & white stitching.
- Small = 6-7
- Medium = 8-9
- Large = 9-10
- Extra Large = 10-12
POD Fin Straps
POD Fin Straps - Flipper Savers innovative slim-line concept was originally designed by the team riders with POD Ware.
POD has now developed a superior quality deluxe model with a new buckle adjustable strapping system to suit larger variety of ankle sizes.
New POD Deluxe Fin Straps have a stronger 6 mm wedding lace longer enough to lace around any rubber swim fin strap, the 4mm neoprene padding provides comfort around the ankle and prevents bulkiness between the back of the ankle and rubber fin strap when bodysurfing, bodyboarding and ocean swimming.