Waterproof Backpack 25 Litres - POD Fins PF1 - Swim Fins
POD waterproof backpacks Australia - are multi-purpose dry bag or wet storage application
That suit any water sports activities where it’s essential to keep your gear airtight and dry while on the water when sailing, fishing, jet skiing, and kayaking, even when hiking, cycling and camping or after a day at the beach place your wet gear inside the bag to keep dry when in transit.
Our waterproof bags made from heavy-duty tear and puncture resistant PVC tarpaulin, electronically heat welded seamless construction, featuring 100% air and watertight roll-over top seal design enabling the bag to float.
The bag has a 25-litre capacity compartment large enough to store POD Bodysurfing Handboard, POD Fins with adjustable padded backpack straps and padded carry handle, including a front pocket.
POD waterproof backpacks are available in high visible colours
Blue, Orange and Yellow, also all Black.
Waterproof Bag Features
- 100% waterproof main compartment
- Seamless electronically heat welding
- Heavy duty PVC tarpaulin
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Suitable for quick submersion
- Easy wipe clean before stored away
- Multi-purpose dry or wet storage application
- Keeps out dirt, sand, dust and water
- Height: 48cm (After 3 x roll overs)
- Width: 32cm
- Depth: 15cm
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- Weight: 0.60kg
Waterproof Roll Over Airtight Seal Instructions
- Step 1 – Roll over the black webbing tightly three times towards the front of the bag until the Velcro attaches.
- Step 2 – Then clip lock the buckles into place on both sides of the backpack and adjust the strap tight, this will provide a neat, compact positioning on the top of the bag when it is on your back.
POD Fins PF1 - Swim Fins - Bodysurfing Fins, Bodyboarding Fins, Knee Boarding Fins and Swimming Fins
The streamlined, high-tech design of our POD Fins 1 – PF1s makes them ideal for entry-level bodysurfing fins and bodyboarding fins.
They are also excellent for kneeboarding, ocean swimming or use as training swim fins.
Our patented laminating technique is used to combine layers of rubber that results in a durable construction that is second to none.
Other unique features include an extra comfortable rubber lining, unique splay rails® for speed, thrust and control as well as water draining and sand release features.
The POD Fins 1 – PF1s are thoughtfully designed to meet your highest expectations!
POD Fins PF1 - Rubber Swim Fins Features
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- POD patented lamination technique for super sturdy construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is exceptionally comfortable
- Unique splay rails® combined with symmetric blade provide excellent balance, thrust, speed and control
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
POD Fins PF1 Sizes
Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist. "Comfort" is your number one priority. Then "Performance" and last of all "Price."
Like we say at POD Ware... If you have Comfort and Performance, it's worth the Price.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot size chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (more than one foot sizes), this will alter the intended foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty.
Furthermore, POD swim fins are made from quality natural rubber intended for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, swimming and other related water sports activities.
They are not intended for walking or running (they are not joggers nor shoes).
Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.