POD PF2 Ocean Active Swim Fins – Bodyboard | Bodysurf | Swim
POD PF2 Ocean Active Swim Fins - New Limited Edition Colours
If you’re looking for ultra-advanced ocean active swim fins. look no further!
Here at the POD rubber fin factory, we have developed the very first three marbleised colourways, combined with a solid colour strap and rails, yet another worldwide first for POD Ware.
The POD 2 fins are a step above our PF1’s, these are 100% made from high-quality natural rubber swim fins are also ideal for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, ocean swimming, surf rescue, surf lifeguards or ocean photographers.
The sleek streamline Sic Cut® design backed by quality materials and manufacturing.
Users of our PF2 swim fins are amazed by their speed, power, and supreme comfort.
These swimming fins will last thanks to quality Malaysian natural floating rubber, as well as the Tread Rails® provide extra "strength and durability".
We’re confident our PF2’s will quickly earn your trust and keep you coming back for more!
POD Fins PF2 Ocean Active Features
- Manufactured with the highest quality natural buoyant Malaysian rubber compounds
- Three mixed marbleised colours with single colour strap and rails
- Lightweight and Robust Sic Cut® design
- The soft rubber strap and foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Unique Splay Rails® combined with symmetric Chisel Blade® provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with a directed thrust and speed
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability and control
- Drainage design ensures rapid quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket give extra "strength and durability"
Ocean Active POD Fins PF2 Rubber Swim Fin Available Sizes - Also Displayed in Illustration Size Chart
- Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
- Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist. "Comfort" is your number one priority. Then "Performance" and last of all "Price".
Like we say at POD Ware, "If you have Comfort and Performance, it's worth the price".
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width shown in the foot sizes chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (more than one-foot size), this will alter the predetermined foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight.
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty.
Furthermore, POD swim fins are made from quality natural rubber intended for bodysurfing, bodyboarding, kneeboarding, swimming and other related water sports activities.
They are not intended for walking or running (they are not joggers nor shoes).
Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.