POD Fins PF2 - Swim Fins - Fin Savers and Heel Protectors
Bodysurfing Gear, Bodyboarding Tools and Swimming Equipment - POD Fins PF2 - Swim Fins plus POD Fin Savers and Heel Protectors
If you’re looking for ultra-advanced surfing swim fins, look no further! A step above our PF1’s, these high-quality rubber swim fins are ideal for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, swimming in the ocean or for use as photographer’s swim fins.
The sleek Siccut® design backed by patented technology and only the best materials available. Users of our PF2 swim fins are amazed by their speed, power, and supreme comfort.
These swimming fins will last thanks to our patented lamination technique as well as the Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket. We’re confident our PF2’s will quickly earn your trust and keep you coming back for more!
POD Fins PF2 - Bodysurfing Fins Features
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- Lightweight and Robust Siccut® design
- POD patented lamination technique for super strong construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Unique Splay Rails® combined with symmetric Chisel Blade® provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
- Tread Rails® that run along the outside of the foot pocket provide extra "strength and durability"
POD Fins PF2 - Bodysurfing Swim Fins Sizes
- Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
- Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
*Note: Please use the foot size chart below for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist.
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the foot size chart, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD Fins are not engineered for fittings below the mentioned sizes (more than one foot sizes), this will alter the predetermined foot size to blade length ratio versus body weight..
This will compromise the swim fin structural strength, due to overweight or overstretching, is not covered under warranty.
Furthermore, POD swim fins are made from quality natural rubber intended for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, swimming and other related water sports activities.
They are not intended for walking or running (they are not joggers nor shoes).
Bending the blade beyond 35° in any direction from walking, running and/or excess load on the blade or sole will cause the sole or blade to tear/crack voids warranty.
POD Swim Fin Savers and Heel Protectors
Introducing our top-of-the-line POD Swim Fin Savers and Heel Protectors, unlike any other product on the market, our unique design has "ONE" webbing strap connection between the padded ankle strap and the padded rubber swim fin strap, intentionally constructed to reduce any cumbersome drag when swimming, with no plastic parts in your way.
Quick and easy fitting, once you have wrapped the padded neoprene around the fin straps they are there to last the distance, offering peace of mind your swim fin/flipper investment is not going to be lost in the surf.
Fin and Heel Savers registered design provides you with all the comfort around your ankle preventing the rubber fin strap chafing your ankles or heels.
Fin Savers and Heel Protector Features
- Unique "ONE" strap connection.
- Padded fin strap will retro fit most brand swim fins.
- Quick and easy fitting.
- Peace of mind in the surf.