Second pair of fins from you guys. First pair were brilliant but just slightly small and began to split around foot pocket as advised in your product information. Still gave me over a year of solid use. This new set is incredible; amazing power and control to get into waves with confidence and stick on the wall. Phenomenal speed due to almost zero drag. Two early morning sessions since Chrissy, getting into barrels with ease and confidence. Effortless to tread water between sets. No chafing from foot straps. I am totally wrapped.
POD Fins PF1 - Limited Edition Blue/Lime Swim Fins
Limited Colour Edition Blue/Lime PF1's POD Swim Fins
The streamlined, high-tech design of our POD Fins 1 – PF1s limited edition blue/lime makes them ideal for entry-level bodysurfing fins and bodyboarding fins.
They are also excellent for kneeboarding, ocean swimming or use as training swim fins.
Our patented laminating technique is used to combine layers of rubber that results in a durable construction that is second to none.
Other unique features include an extra comfortable rubber lining, unique splay rails® for speed, thrust and control as well as water draining and sand release features.
The POD Fins 1 – PF1s are thoughtfully designed to meet your highest expectations!
PF1 Swim Fin Features
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- POD patented lamination technique for super sturdy construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is exceptionally comfortable
- Unique splay rails® combined with symmetric blade provide excellent balance, thrust, speed and control
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket
POD Fins PF1 Sizes
- Small: 6-7 = Length 23cm and Width 8.5cm
- Small/Medium: 7-8 = Length 24cm and Width 9cm
- Medium: 8-9 = Length 25cm and Width 9.5cm
- Medium/Large: 9-10 = Length 26cm and Width 10cm
- Large: 10-11 = Length 27cm and Width 10.5cm
- Extra Large: 11-12 = Length 27cm and Width 11cm
*Note: Please use the foot size chart for all models of POD fins. If you have any doubts whatsoever, please visit your local stockist. "Comfort" is your number one priority. Then "Performance" and last of all "Price."
Like we say at POD Ware... If you have Comfort and Performance, it's worth the Price!
If the length of your foot is slightly longer but matches the same width in the sizes below, there is still plenty of toe room because the foot pocket itself has been extended for versatile fittings and to ensure a comfortable fit.
POD does not recommend fitting two-foot sizes down in any size fins, as this may tear or crack the sole including snapping the fin strap from overstretching, plus this will change the predetermined foot size to blade length ratio, including the structural fin strength versus body weight, is not covered under warranty.
Most importantly rubber swim fins are intended for swimming not walking or running. Bending the blade beyond 45° in any direction from walking, running and impact on the edge will cause the sole or blade to tear, or split will void any warranty.