POD Connection Extra Large Bicep Leash - Superior Bodyboarding
Superior Bodyboarding - POD Connection Extra Large Bicep Leash
Pod Connection Superior Prone Extra Large Bicep Leash is the world's most substantial bodyboarders bicep strap that comfortably fits between 34cm to 41cm bicep, and the strap secured with a marine grade quality stainless steel buckle that guarantees no weak break point in the strapping assembly.
Now constructed with our latest quick release super loop in moments of need. Combined with the POD Connectors that have been strength tested and shown to stretch 5 to 6 times its original length.
Enjoy the waves knowing you will never lose your board thanks to the world most reliable connection between a bodyboard leash and swivel connector.
Our advanced design gets its innovation from the structures of strength that exist in nature. This technology together with the very best materials available results in a bicep leash that has earned the name, “Superior”.
Available in stealth black badge and cord
- POD CONNECTION - Bodyboarding "Like No Other" = RELIABILITY FOR THE BODYBOARDER TO TAKE ON THE ELEMENTS WITH CONFIDENCE IN BIGGER SURF CONDITIONS.
POD Connection Bodyboard Leash Features
All Premium Grade Components.
- Shane Vassallo at POD Ware has proudly designed three unique advanced organically shaped connectors to suit the essential requirements of both Bodyboarding and Surfing sports.
Bodyboard Leash Connectors
- The highest grade urethane combined with the unique POD Connectors enables both to stretch to the utmost specification limits of the raw materials providing maximum durability.
Stainless Steel Buckle
- Plastic buckles break from this size bicep strap upwards - Shane has introduced world's first marine grade stainless steel buckle to ensure 100% reliability.
- Ambient temperature will vary stretch results.
- The marine grade stainless steel swivel shaft encased in a naturally greasy plastic barrel casing guarantees a smooth swivel shaft rotation, eliminating any fused parts from salt erosion.
- Quick release in moments of need.
*Note: Before Bodyboarding always check for cuts in the cord from previous bodyboarding sessions.
From our Designer, Shane Vassallo
“Since Peter Clarke, the former owner of Full Bore pioneered the first swivel connector moulded over a cord in the 80’s, and bodyboarders have been continually pushing wave riding performance to extreme levels. It was imperative that I match this with function, design & durability.
It was the structural strength in nature that inspired me to design the POD Connection. The shape and configuration enable the cord to stretch to its maximum raw material specifications; a goal I was pleased to achieve.
I hope my work inspires the next generation in leash design!
The Bodyboarder Deserves! Chase It®"
Designer, Shane Vassallo
Authorised Licence Agreement/s are welcome for any POD Connection - Registered Design AU 344685 - Unauthorised Use will vigorously be defended.