POD Bodysurfing Handboards - Rash Guard - Rash Vest
POD Bodysurfing Handboards and Long Sleeve Rash Vest set
We have the long standing results! Our customers love the outstanding durability and performance of our POD Bodysurfing Handboards also called hand-planes or hand-surfers.
Our Australian made bodysurfing hand boards are durable, lightweight and neutral buoyancy thanks to the solid polypropylene construction. The concave-shaped bottom and keel fin are specifically designed for fast lift and will help to make you a wave-holding expert!
Our handboards keep your hands in the natural swimming position and the double padded board straps and palm deck pad makes them comfortable to use. If you’re looking for extra speed, lift and control then our POD Handboards should be on the top of your list!
Neutral Buoyancy Hand-boards
A bodysurfing hand board or hand plane should have neutral buoyancy; they are more comfortable to swim with when cutting into the surface of the water with no extra load to your swimming stroke, also its more accessible to stroke the board to the middle of your body maintaining excellent balance.
Body surfing hand boards that are over buoyant make it challenging to cut into the surface of the water while swimming, it also adds extra load to your hand, wrist and arm, furthermore twisting your body to one side.
Check out our new Hand Body Soul® Wood Bodysurfing handboards you can bodysurf either way.
POD Handboard Features
- Solid polypropylene construction is lightweight, durable and neutral buoyancy
- The hand is placed and strapped into the natural swimming position, directly above the board’s pivot point and keel fin
- Extra comfort double-padded neoprene hand strap, includes under palm deck grip
- Left-handed users can change the wrist cord to the left side
- The concave bottom and keel fin ensures rapid elevation and increased the wave-holding capability
*Note: POD highly recommends adjusting your hand strap once over your hand, and for further use slide your hand in between the handboard strap and the deck grip, this will ensure the Velcro remains attached and lasts for many years.
POD Premium Rash Shirts - Rashies with Wear Resistant Padded Elbows
Stay comfortable and rash-free in our Premium Quality POD Rash Guard with ripstop wear resistant elbow pads, full-length padding from your elbow-joint to the wristband.
Whether you wear it to surf, bodyboard, bodysurf or ocean swimming you’ll enjoy all the extra features we’ve built in and new sizes for you.
POD Premium Rash Vests are made of heavyweight soft Lycra with elbow rip-resilient nylon/neoprene pattern fabric to ensure traction and hard-wearing durability.
Along with the cushioned 2mm padded elbow pads, the waistline features a rubber seal waist strip and board short anchor loop, a 10mm webbing tie that will keep the rashie from riding up your body.
Our Premium Rashies is an incredible value in the surfing apparel with a great fit and soft feel to go along with it.
Rash Shirt Features
- Rubber waist seal band and 10mm board short anchor loop.
- Ultra UV Protection Factor 50+ Plus Quick Dry.
- 3mm ripstop wear resistant padded elbows.
- Rip resilient nylon/neoprene pattern fabric.
- Quality heavyweight soft Lycra.
- Flatlock stitching.
POD Rashie Sizes - Review Size Chart How to Measure
- Small = Chest Width 44cm - Body Length 60.5cm - Arm Length 67cm.
- Medium = Chest Width 46cm - Body Length 62.5cm - Arm Length 69cm.
- Large = Chest Width 48cm - Body Length 64.5cm - Arm Length 71cm.
- Extra Large = Chest Width 50cm - Body Length 66.5cm - Arm Length 73cm.